Wednesday 14 February 2018

A Magical, Miniature Adventure...

For the last year, my friends at Knight Models in Spain have been working on something big. Initially announced as the Harry Potter Miniatures Game, a whole raft of behind-the-scenes 'stuff' has led to some big changes to the project.

Today, they've announced the Harry Potter Miniatures Adventure Game, and I can finally break my radio silence!

Designed by Gustavo Cuadrado and Sergio Garcia (with a little help from Yours Truly), the new-look Harry Potter game is a tabletop board game, combining strategy and magical battles with teamwork and problem-solving.



At the studio in Spain, with ace figure
painter and community manager
Borja (aka Hagrid Potter).
I visited Knight Models in February (a year to the day since my first visit, incidentally), and I've never seen a team so busy - it took me back to my days on White Dwarf when the monthly Deadline Week was in full swing. It was an honour and a pleasure to be involved in this project. They're gearing up for this Kickstarter in a big way, and have invested in some incredible talent to make the launch as seamless and professional as possible. this is going to be huge for them, and for Harry Potter fans.

So yeah, this is a biggie. Pretty soon I'll be able to spill a few more details, but for now just check out this video and get some goosebumps...



1 comment:

  1. Somehow, I missed hearing about this game. I think with all the fans in the family, I might have a purchase coming up. Thanks for the information, and the link.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.