Saturday 22 December 2018

The Most Wonderful Time...

As always, in the traditional Christmas blog post, I'd like to wish all my friends, followers, fans and family the very best of the holiday season.

It's been a hectic year for me. I seem to have been working non-stop on a whole range of projects. In fiction we've seen Sherlock Holmes: the Red Tower, Destiny's Call, and my short story One New Follower in the awesome Phantoms anthology. In gaming, the Here's Negan board game has just been released, along with Wave 5 of The Walking Dead: All Out War, and, of course, the Harry Potter Miniatures Adventure Game. Quite a list...

But that actually isn't all: most of the things I've been busy working on won't bear fruit for a little while to come. There's at least one huge (Huge!) tabletop game announcement to come in 2019, and I'm currently working on my new novel... Lots of exciting stuff to come in the New Year.

Thanks one and all for your support. Season's greetings to you, and a Happy New Year.


(This year's Christmas card is courtesy of the brilliant Dom Murray - follow him on Twitter @sinistersnowmen, or drop him a line - he's taking commissions! sinistersnowmen@gmail.com)


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.